BRR Inc. Terms of Service
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
BRR Inc. (Pty) Ltd. ("BRR Inc.") welcomes you. BRR Inc. provides the BRR Inc. Services (defined below) to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: https://toptwenty.co.za/?page=terms. By accessing and using the BRR Inc. Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS. In addition, when using particular BRR Inc. owned or operated services, you and BRR Inc. shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. BRR Inc. may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service. In such cases the other terms of service will be posted on the relevant service to which they apply.
- DESCRIPTION OF BRR Inc. SERVICES
BRR Inc. provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including without limitation various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "BRR Inc. Services"). You also understand and agree that the BRR Inc. Services may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for BRR Inc. to provide the BRR Inc. Services. You also understand and agree that the BRR Inc. Services may include certain communications from BRR Inc., such as service announcements, administrative messages and the BRR Inc. Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of BRR Inc. membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current BRR Inc. Services, including the release of new BRR Inc. properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the BRR Inc. Services is provided "AS-IS" and that BRR Inc. assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the BRR Inc. Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the BRR Inc. Services. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the BRR Inc. Services, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be aware that BRR Inc. has created certain areas on the BRR Inc. Services that contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and view such areas.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the BRR Inc. Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the BRR Inc. Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the BRR Inc. Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or BRR Inc. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BRR Inc. has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the BRR Inc. Services (or any portion thereof). You must be aged 13 or over to use the Services.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the BRR Inc. Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BRR Inc. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. BRR Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
- MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not BRR Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the BRR Inc. Services. BRR Inc. does not control the Content posted via the BRR Inc. Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the BRR Inc. Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will BRR Inc. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the BRR Inc. Services. You agree to not use the BRR Inc. Services to:
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BRR Inc. official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the BRR Inc. Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the BRR Inc. Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the BRR Inc. Services or servers or networks connected to the BRR Inc. Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the BRR Inc. Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any other South African legislative entity, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 6.1 through 6.13 above.
You acknowledge that BRR Inc. may or may not pre-screen Content, but that BRR Inc. and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the BRR Inc. Services. Without limiting the foregoing, BRR Inc. and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by BRR Inc. or submitted to BRR Inc., including without limitation information in BRR Inc. Message Boards and in all other parts of the BRR Inc. Services.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that BRR Inc. may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOS; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of BRR Inc., its users and the public.
You understand that the BRR Inc. Services and software embodied within the BRR Inc. Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by BRR Inc. and/or content providers who provide content to the BRR Inc. Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the BRR Inc. Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the BRR Inc. Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON BRR Inc. NETWORK
When you register with BRR Inc., you acknowledge that in using the BRR Inc. Services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, search queries, sending messages to BRR Inc. Chat or BRR Inc. Groups, uploading photos and files to Flickr, and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through BRR Inc.'s computer networks, portions of which are located in California, Texas, Virginia, and other locations in the United States and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of BRR Inc.'s network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this TOS, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
- SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Use of the BRR Inc. Services and transfer, posting and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via the BRR Inc. Services may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations, including without limitation the Export Administration Regulations (see http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html) and sanctions control programs of the United States (see http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). In particular, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are not a prohibited party identified on any government export exclusion lists (see http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) or a member of a government of any other export-prohibited countries as identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations; (b) will not transfer software, technology, and other technical data via the BRR Inc. Services to export-prohibited parties or countries; (c) will not use the BRR Inc. Services for military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses in violation of U.S. export laws; and (d) will not transfer, upload, or post via the BRR Inc. Services any software, technology or other technical data in violation of U.S. or other applicable export or import laws.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE BRR Inc. SERVICES
BRR Inc. does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the BRR Inc. Services. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the BRR Inc. Services, you grant BRR Inc. the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of BRR Inc. Groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the BRR Inc. Services solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific BRR Inc. Group to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the BRR Inc. Services and will terminate at the time you remove or BRR Inc. removes such Content from the BRR Inc. Services.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the BRR Inc. Services other than BRR Inc. Groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the BRR Inc. Services solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the BRR Inc. Services and will terminate at the time you remove or BRR Inc. removes such Content from the BRR Inc. Services.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the BRR Inc. Services other than BRR Inc. Groups, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the BRR Inc. Services are those areas of the BRR Inc. network of properties that are intended by BRR Inc. to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the BRR Inc. Services would include BRR Inc. Message Boards and portions of BRR Inc. Groups and Flickr that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the BRR Inc. Services would not include portions of BRR Inc. Groups that are limited to members, BRR Inc. services intended for private communication such as BRR Inc. Mail or BRR Inc. Messenger, or areas off of the BRR Inc. network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by BRR Inc..
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO BRR Inc.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to BRR Inc. through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) BRR Inc. is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) BRR Inc. shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) BRR Inc. may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of BRR Inc. without any obligation of BRR Inc. to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from BRR Inc. under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold BRR Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the BRR Inc. Services, your use of the BRR Inc. Services, your connection to the BRR Inc. Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- NO COMMERCIAL REUSE OF BRR Inc. SERVICES
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the BRR Inc. Services (including Content, advertisements, Software and your BRR Inc. ID).
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that BRR Inc. may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the BRR Inc. Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the BRR Inc. Services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the BRR Inc. Services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the BRR Inc. Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on BRR Inc.'s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the BRR Inc. Services in a given period of time. You agree that BRR Inc. has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the BRR Inc. Services. You acknowledge that BRR Inc. reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that BRR Inc. reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time. BRR Inc. Messenger, including any web-based versions, will allow you and the people with whom you communicate to save your conversations in your BRR Inc. accounts located on BRR Inc. servers. This means you can access and search your message history from any computer with access to the internet. Whether or not you use this feature, other users may choose to use it to save conversations with you in their account on BRR Inc. too. Your agreement to this TOS constitutes your consent to allow BRR Inc. to store these communications on its servers.
- MODIFICATIONS TO BRR Inc. SERVICES
BRR Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the BRR Inc. Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that BRR Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the BRR Inc. Services (or any part thereof).
You may terminate your BRR Inc. account, any associated email address and access to the BRR Inc. Services by submitting such termination request to BRR Inc.. You agree that BRR Inc. may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your BRR Inc. account, any associated email address, and access to the BRR Inc. Services. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b)requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification to the BRR Inc. Services (or any part thereof), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity, (f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (g) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the BRR Inc. Services. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in BRR Inc.'s sole discretion and that BRR Inc. shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the BRR Inc. Services. Termination of your BRR Inc. account includes any or all of the following: (a) removal of access to all or part of the offerings within the BRR Inc. Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of all or part of the BRR Inc. Services.
- DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the BRR Inc. Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that BRR Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the BRR Inc. Services.
The BRR Inc. Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that BRR Inc. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that BRR Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- BRR Inc.'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the BRR Inc. Services and any necessary software used in connection with the BRR Inc. Services ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the BRR Inc. Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by BRR Inc. or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the BRR Inc. Services, such Content or the Software, in whole or in part. BRR Inc. grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the BRR Inc. Services. You agree not to access the BRR Inc. Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by BRR Inc. for use in accessing the BRR Inc. Services.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE BRR Inc. SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE BRR Inc. SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BRR Inc. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- BRR Inc. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE BRR Inc. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE BRR Inc. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE BRR Inc. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE BRR Inc. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE BRR Inc. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BRR Inc. OR THROUGH OR FROM THE BRR Inc. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE BRR Inc. SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE BRR Inc. SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE BRR Inc. SERVICES AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE BRR Inc. SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BRR Inc. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BRR Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE BRR Inc. SERVICE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE BRR Inc. SERVICE; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE BRR Inc. SERVICE.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 19 AND 20 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR BRR Inc. SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the BRR Inc. Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 19 and 20 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The BRR Inc. Services is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the BRR Inc. Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. BRR Inc. and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the BRR Inc. Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
BRR Inc. may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the BRR Inc. Services, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Such notices may not be received if you violate this TOS by accessing the BRR Inc. Services in an unauthorized manner. Your agreement to this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the BRR Inc. Services in an authorized manner.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
You agree that all of BRR Inc.’s trademarks, trade names, service marks and other BRR Inc. logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of BRR Inc. (Pty) Ltd. (the "BRR Inc. Marks"). Without BRR Inc.'s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the BRR Inc. Marks.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
BRR Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. BRR Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide BRR Inc.'s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and BRR Inc. and governs your use of the BRR Inc. Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and BRR Inc. with respect to the BRR Inc. Services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other BRR Inc. services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Choice of Law and Forum. You and BRR Inc. each agree that the TOS and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and BRR Inc., shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the county of Santa Clara, California or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. You and BRR Inc. agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California or the Northern District of California, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of BRR Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your BRR Inc. account is non-transferable and any rights to your BRR Inc. ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the BRR Inc. Services or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. BRR Inc. may freely assign the TOS and all of the policies and other documents incorporated or referenced in it (including all rights, licenses, and obligations under it or them), in whole or in part and without notice.
Please report any violations of the TOS to our Customer Care